[ANNOUNCE] Andrew Musselman, New Mahout PMC Chair
Andrew Palumbo
2018-07-18 19:30:05 UTC
Please join me in congratulating Andrew Musselman as the new Chair of the
Apache Mahout Project Management Committee. I would like to thank Andrew
for stepping up, all of us who have worked with him over the years know his
dedication to the project to be invaluable. I look forward to Andrew
taking taking the project into the future.

Thank you,

Andy
Gokhan Capan

Andy
Andrew Musselman

Andy
Peng Zhang
Andy
Sebastian Schelter
Andy
Isabel Drost-Fromm
2018-07-19 16:33:28 UTC
Post by Sebastian Schelter
Congrats!
+1

Looking forward to hearing Andrew's voice on one of the upcoming board
calls - please do feel invited to join as a new PMC chair.

Isabel
Andrew Musselman

Isabel
scott cote