Speaking about Mahout implementation, use cases. Workshops
Ivan Serdyuk
2018-05-13 17:45:21 UTC
Greetings, people.

I am a co-organizer of Ukrainian Scala/Java user group:

https://www.facebook.com/Kyiv-Scala-Group-223492434893596/
https://www.facebook.com/groups/KarazinScalaUsersGroup/about/
https://www.meetup.com/meetup-group-kyiv-scala-group/

We are curious if there are any people interested to speak remotely or
on-site, for us. To speak about the project, it's implementation
(architecture, algorithms), commercial use cases. Perhaps you could be
interested to recruit/involve new contributors, as well.

Ivan
Trevor Grant
2018-05-15 17:45:29 UTC
Hey Ivan,

Would love to give a talk- not sure I can be on site unless you can fund my
travel :)

Please reach out directly to me and we can discuss further.

Thanks

Tg
Greetings, people.