[REMINDER] Calendar Q3 Board report due 9/13
Andrew Palumbo
2017-09-02 18:43:05 UTC
A reminder - the Calendar Q3 board Meeting is 20 September.

We must submit a board report at least 1 week prior.

Please gather a record of recent talks, etc. for the report due 13 September.

I will post a Google doc in the upcoming days.

--andy
Andrew Palumbo
2017-09-14 02:55:51 UTC
My apologies, I was off sync by on our board report cycle. The Mahout board report is due for next month. I will fie the report for the October meeting.

Thanks all, and sorry for any inconvenience.

--andy